MCFC Dubai Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:47:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

West Ham vs City

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: West Ham vs City  (Read 11928 times)
Dave_Hammett
Lee Bradbury

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2007, 07:54:19 am »

Anyone coming to the Player's Lounge for this one?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

mark_lynch
Lee Bradbury

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 08:26:08 am »

Ill be there for the match. I suppose the founder/Chairman and Vice chairman shall be guzzling plenty of carling cold manchgester style. Bring on the Hammers but i am a little sceptical the team has not had enough time to gel and get to know each other. Also there will be a huge communication problem at city for a few months. There will be more interpreters at training sessions than players soon.lol
I am however very excited about the style of player Sven has gone for . Good mix of young and mature and all have potential and skill. All apparently pacey and have good engines.

My prediction. 2-1 west ham. That bigger learning curve for the new team might tell. although i hope i am wrong

mark lynch
Report Spam   Logged
Dave_Hammett
Lee Bradbury

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 08:36:12 am »

You're predicting a defeat?  Huh But we need to get our title challenge off to the best possible start  Roll Eyes

Have you noticed that we're both listed as Lee Bradbury? I've set it so that as you post more messages on the forum, your player tag improves until you hit the dizzy heights of having Colin Bell under your name!
Report Spam   Logged
mark_lynch
Lee Bradbury

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 03:13:59 am »

Its only a prediction but i hope i am wrong. Usually my predictions are wrong so it could be a good omen.  Grin

I like the ediea of raising the player status with more posts. thats pretty cool. Hey was thinking of a fresh spat at advertising the group again. This time advertise this foruma nd blogsite. Hopefully a few more may see the ads. Also we have a little bit more bargaining power with other sites as we can cross advertise.

What do you think? I am convinced there are a lot more untapped blues living in Dubai. -
Report Spam   Logged
Dave_Hammett
Lee Bradbury

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 06:34:00 am »

Yeah, get a new bout of advertising done. There's a comprehensive list of "links" on our site so you should contact every site on that list and ask to be added to their links. Anyone who doesn't, gets removed from our list (with a few obvious exceptions)

I've just re-registered on the MEN site as "MCFC Dubai Supporters Club, www.mcfcdubai.blogspot.com" and it appears as the signature on all my posts. This should help bring a few more in.

The rest of you should sign up on the MEN as:

"Dave, www.mcfcdubai.blogspot.com"
"Mark, www.mcfcdubai.blogspot.com"
"Karl, www.mcfcdubai.blogspot.com"
"Terry, www.mcfcdubai.blogspot.com" etc etc

That would really help raise the profile of the club and let people know that it's not just one bloke sat on his own in a pub!
Report Spam   Logged
Karl Porter
Lee Bradbury

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 06:42:24 am »

Mark,

As my first pint in the Players Lounge, since the estlishment I think it should be a pint of Boddingtons - you will have to work your magic there.

Well, WHU first up, cant wait - bring it on, will be interesting cos both clubs have brough loads of new players however with the buzz created by Sven and Thaskin, reckon we will win 2 nil - brace from Corradi I feel.
Report Spam   Logged
Dave_Hammett
Lee Bradbury

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 07:01:28 am »

Elano's signed now. I think I need to have a lie down!
Report Spam   Logged
Karl Porter
Lee Bradbury

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 05:27:00 am »

Some more gossip !

Manchester City are set to sign keeper Marco Amelia for £5m from Livorno and midfielder Mark Bresciano for £3m from Palermo. (Various)

City have turned down a bid from Middlesbrough for striker Georgios Samaras. (Daily Mirror)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
MySMF - Create your own Forum